Welcome to Hafren Conference Centre
The Premier Conference and Meeting Venue in Mid Wales
The theatre auditorium and our fully functional conference rooms are available for conferences, business meetings, workshops, training and special functions. With catering to suit all requirements, Hafren Conference Centre offers a business-like and professional environment, flexible in accommodating a large range in attendance numbers. Our dedicated team are on hand to help make your event a success.
We're built for business....
With flexible spaces hiring couldn't be easier! We charge a single, competitive fee which includes access to wifi, whiteboard, projector, flipchart and pens as standard so no nasty hidden extras! All Conference facilities are situated on ground floor level, making it suitable for easy access. Also, our team are always available to provide any advice and guidance you may need on the day.
Not just a Theatre....
- We have four Conference rooms available to hire for conferences, business meetings or other events offering flexible seating arrangements to accommodate numbers from 12 to 90 person capacity.
- We offer a selection of teas, coffees and hot chocolate. The client can choose to supply hot drinks and pay for them in a single bill, or we can put in a payment slot for each attendee to pay for their own drinks. We are also able to offer catering to suit all requirements.
- If your conference needs an even larger space then we can offer the use of Hafren Theatre for up to 500 people, depending on seating style, with the benefit of a full on-site professional technical service to ensure the optimum sound, lighting and presentation of your event.
The finer details....
Rooms can be set up for your exact requirements from Boardroom to Cabaret. Please see the chart below for meeting room details:
|Camlad||up to 16||up to 12||up to 18||up to 35|
|Teme||up to 16||up to 14||up to 24||up to 40|
|Teme Camlad||up to 32||up to 30||up to 48||up to 90|
|Dyfi||up to 14||up to 12||up to 24||up to 30|
|Tanat||6 - 8 people||-||-||-|
A perfect place to meet
With great travel links, we are based in the very heart of Mid-Wales and located just off the A489 Newtown Bypass with a large free car park on site and just over a mile from Newtown railway station.
- Integrated drinks machines in each room
- Free WIFI and IT
- Public toilets
- Wheelchair accessible toilets
- Smoking not permitted on-site
- Large free car park
Our conference suites have been refurbished during lockdown to include easy to clean new flooring, chairs and tables.
Rooms can be hired for half or full days so please email for your bespoke price today.
Karin Unwin - Conference Coordinator
Tel: 01686 948101 - Option 1